Saturday, April 3, 2010

WebServices with CXF - Preparing Worskpace - POM

I'm going to use the perfect combination: Spring + Spring MVC + Hibernate + more fancy stuff The first step is creating my pom.xml, and there you go:

If you read carefully my POM, you'd found something interesting. Or maybe not. Whatever!

  • I grouped my Spring & Hibernate dependencies other external pom.xml, I know, I already explained that concept before
  • What's going on with that plug-in if we already have the database built? Interesting question, but "In the beginning there was nothing. Then JuCa said: I just want to write Code, and I'm almost done with my POJO's". Then based on my pojo's I could create the tables and it's relations-referential integrity and some indexes :D

How could I achieve that? So simple. Let's code our Pojos and then I'll explain this: Based on our DDL's let's code!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment