Thursday, September 15, 2011

No application context active with JBoss Seam

When I was implementing an ASYNC call to a JBPM process using my RESTEasy (seam) component, I was having a really hard time, because each time I made a SYNC request, I got a successful response from my JBPM process (where I use some Seam Components) but when I switched to an ASYNC call by using Threads

I always got

Then I found a really dirty workaround, before making any call like this one
Make sure that the Context is Active (On my case I did it on a method that I wrote to retrieve Seam Components on an abstract parent class for all my Handlers: ActivityBehaviour or DecisionHandler)
By doing this you'll bypass that issue, I still need to verify if it doesn't impact the performance of my process or if there is any other way.


FYI: This is my RESTEasy Component :)

No comments:

Post a Comment