Sunday, June 13, 2010

WebServices with CXF - Configuration files II

I'll just include my Spring configuration files.
Why files? -I though Spring only needs an applicationConext??? Well... Because I prefer to split configuration files according to it's purpose:

  • One will have everything related to the Persistence layer
  • and the second one will have all my Business layer -services
Following this logic I should have another one for my Web layer

daoApplicationContext

serviceApplicationContext

When I met Annotations, I just felt in love with them, because one of the main advantages you gain is small configuration files.

On my next entry I'll cover my Apache CXF configuration file and how it fits.

Don't forget to add @Autowired, in case that you want to use this feature by

No comments:

Post a Comment